La Conner has a new boardwalk from one end of town to the other!!
Join us for...
- The biannual Poetry Festival (spring 2014)
- The Skagit County Tulip Festival celbrates the many acres of beutiful flowers that grace our valley each spring. The month of April is full of fun activites and fields full of blooms. http://www.tulipfestival.org
- Visit the La Conner Chamber of Commerce site for a full listing of events in this area all year long. http://www.laconnerchamber.com
- La Conner Classic Yacht & Car Show each summer
- La Conner Quilt Museum Festival
- Art's Alive, a festival of artists demonstrating their art, is held the first weekend in November.
- Year round performing arts venues
Experience the pleasures...
- A quiet walk on the beach.
- Explore the historic town of La Conner.
- Curl up with a good book inn front of the fire.
- Ski in the morning and go salmon fishing in the afternoon.
- Bike or drive through scenic valleys, islands and mountains.
- Canoe or kayak through quiet waters as harbor seals watch curiously.
- Reconnect to the ebb and flow of life as you discover the secrets of great blue heron, majestic eagles, playful otters, elegant swans, flocks of snow geese, colorful oyster catchers, snowy owls and hundreds of other wild creatures that share our land and sea.